Want to the right gearing ratio for your bike? Let us help.
- Prices based on 520 conversion, prices may vary for some models that can only run 525
- If options you would like are not listed just add it to your comments :)
- If you don't know the age or condition of yoru chain, it's not a bad idea to put a fresh on on
- We only use high quality chains, many times we see bikes with chains that are not rated for the power output of the bike. It's important that it is rated propelry.
- We use and recommend RK GWX chains
- If you're anything other than a pro racer, you don't really need alloy sprockets. While lighter they wear much faster and will cost you more $ in the long run. Plus improved power output is very minimal. Let's face it, if you have a 1000cc sports bike, do you really need more power? So consider steel as they will last much longer. Ok, ok, alloy do look more trick though but they will wear faster.
Chain and Sprocket Conversion