With stage 3 restrictions in place, no Victorian should be leaving their house for anything other than work that cannot be done from home or essential services including food, medical and other essential services. As such the following revised operating conditions apply at Race Center.
· Our number 1 priority is the health and safety of our community. Our 2nd priority is trying to do our little bit to give some life to our economy as long as it does not interfere with the number 1 priority or the restrictions set in place.
· We are offering a zero contact pick up / drop off service for your motorcycle which is free in Melbourne metro for any job that is over $500. Under stage 3 we are permitted to travel for our work, you are not. We can also arrange pick ups further out of Melb Metro if need be.
· In person visits to Race Center are restricted to pick up or drop off road registered bikes only that are used for commuting. Th only exception will be for race bikes where the team is a registered business and the work needs to be done in preparation for racing to resume and can be deemed part of your work.
· Our zero contact drop off and pick up policy still applies, chat over the phone. Leave the bike at the front door and we will collect it as soon as you leave.
· As we are a small team of 3, we have a strict employee policy of minimising any contact with other people. All employee are only permitted to go to work and back home with adhering to the Victorian governments stage 3 restrictions. We encourage all our customers to do the same.
· Sending loose Suspension, ECU’s or other parts in for upgrades is still permitted and encouraged. All parts will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to packaging to send back.
· Product sells remain in place via postage only.
Stay safe peeps, lots of love the Race Center Crew.